+254 729 738 700
We provide tailor-made research and M&E training programs, addressing the needs of your team to ensure a genuine growth of your skills arsenal
Understanding your needs
We start our collaboration by running a comprehensive survey to build a solid understanding of the skills needed by your team, their current knowledge of these skills, and your key business objectives.
We then build your personalized training program, matching mentored pair programming sessions with classroom and Q&A style training across our varied course catalogue, addressing different expertise levels to meet the specific needs of your team.
Finally, we run another knowledge level survey. This is to create reports on how your team has developed and improved, and to provide certification where applicable.
We thoughtfully tailor training based on your needs and expertise.
Our pair programming training enables teams to discover their unlimited potential; learning from seasoned professionals while delivering high quality, functional platforms and seeing improvements in communication, collaboration and even job satisfaction.
- One-on-one tutoring
- Rich breakout sessions; workshops and independently led work
- Our experts assist in delivering production-grade platforms
- Sessions on-premises or at YLD offices
- A minimum of 3 months’ engagement
- Up to 5 participants for each instructor
We offer a variety of instructor-lead, hands-on classes in open source technologies such as Node.js, Docker, and React.js. For more detailed information or to request a training brochure just get in touch.
- A maximum of 12 students per class
- Lasting between 2 and 5 days
- Essentials and Advanced training both available
- Specialized courses in performance; security; micro-services and code practices available
- Students bring their own devices ready to install the necessary software
Our certification program is designed to identify outstanding talent. Using the same techniques air forces use to test pilots, our unique platform focuses on assessing an engineer’s skill and fundamental understanding of the framework they’re using.
- An open book test with access to the internet
- Assessments of true technical ability
- Assessments of delivery velocity
- Results can be used as a benchmarking exercise for a thorough skills education plan as well as for certification
- Available remotely